Need help with chemistry terminology?

Once again, I am working on a project that requires me to translate chemical terms. I found a link providing an English-Spanish glossary clinical chemistry terminology and nomenclature in a variety of formats, from the Federación Internacional de Química Clínica


2 Responses to “Need help with chemistry terminology?”

  1. Owen Says:

    Hello Jo-Hanna – I couldn’t find the link, just a bibliography.

  2. Halina Says:

    You share interesting things here. I think that your blog can go viral easily,
    but you must give it initial boost and i know how to do it, just type in google for –
    mundillo traffic increase go viral

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: